The information contained in this website is the property of Speed Logics LLC. Any use or repurpose of website content without authorization will be punishable by law.
Information contained in this website is accurate to the best of our (Speed Logics LLC) knowledge. Speed Logics LLC will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies, discrepancies, errors, and omissions in product descriptions or product advertisements. We reserve the right to make changes to our product advertisements and pricing without warning.
Due do parts availability it is sometimes necessary to substitute a part with another of equal or better quality. We will do our best to notify you if a substitution is necessary before we process your order.
Although we do stock some products, most of our products are made to order. Completion time may vary. Typically your engine will ship 4-6 weeks from the date we receive your payment. Due to back-ordered parts or a back log of work it may take longer to complete your build. We will contact you if there is a problem with parts availability. We will stay in contact to keep you up to date with the status of your build. If you have concerns about lead times or need your engine by a specific date, please contact us to discuss the details prior to placing your order.
Our engines are crated and shipped via truck freight. If you complete your purchase using the online checkout, shipping charges will be calculated after your order is processed. You will receive an invoice with the additional shipping charges. If you fill out an online order form, the shipping cost will be included in your quote which will be emailed within 24 hours. Shipping rates vary depending on distance and the type of delivery method you choose. Typical shipping costs range from $175-$450 in the lower 48 states. We include the crating at no additional fee.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or outside of the United States
If you are interested in shipping an order to Alaska, Hawaii, or outside of the United States, please contact us directly.
Speed Logics LLC accepts several payment options for your convenience. We accept major credit cards including: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. We also accept payment via PayPal, check, wire transfer and money order. In order to provide our customers with the best pricing, we require an additional 3% credit card processing fee if you would like to pay with either a credit card or via PayPal. If you would like to pay using a credit card, place items in your cart and proceed to the checkout. If you have a special request, fill out an online form instead. If you prefer to pay using PayPal, check, wire transfer, or money order, fill out the appropriate online form and we will send you a quote along with payment instructions. There are NO transaction fees for payment with check, wire transfer, or money order. If you have any additional questions we would be glad to assist you at 1-888-350-0489 or Jeff@speedlogics.com.
Returns and Cancellations
Engines/kits, short blocks/kits, and top end kits and are NOT eligible for refund or return. Custom work and special order parts are also ineligible for refund or return. We will accept returns on parts ONLY if they have not been installed, modified/altered in any way, and are returned in the original packing. Customers are responsible for shipping charges on all parts returns. You must contact us first to discuss the details of your parts return prior to shipping, in order to ensure that your order is eligible for a refund. If we conclude that returned items are not suitable for resale, you will not receive a refund. You will have 60 days to return an item after the date that the item is shipped.
You may cancel an order up to 24 hours after the order has been placed. To cancel an order please call customer service at 1-888-350-0489.
Only engines assembled by Speed Logics LLC qualify for warranty coverage. Products excluded from warranty coverage are as follows: engine kits, short block kits, and partial engine packages not purchased with a carburetor. Partial engines will qualify if the appropriate carburetor is purchased and dyno tuned by Speed Logics LLC.
Speed Logics LLC engines come complete with a one year unlimited mileage warranty on all engine parts. Please contact us first if a problem should occur. Warranty claims will be assessed on an individual basis at the discretion of Speed Logics LLC. Should a parts failure occur, the part will be warrantied by the parts manufacturer at their discretion. Speed Logics LLC will not be held responsible for broken or damaged engine parts. This warranty does not cover any labor cost whatsoever. We will work with the manufacturer on your behalf to have the warrantied part/parts replaced. No specific application for engine use is either expressed or implied. Use this product at your own risk. Speed Logics LLC will be held harmless for any property damage, personal injury, or death that may result from the use of our products.
Your Warranty Will be Null and Void if:
- This product is used on any kind of racing application
- You operate the engine above the maximum RPM indicated on the engine tag attached to the distributor
- Failure to verify proper ignition timing as outlined in the introductory letter. Please understand how your timing light works. We recommend you use a non-adjustable timing light to eliminate any confusion. The balancer is typically marked to at least 50 degrees before top dead center so there is no need for an adjustable timing light. We’ve experienced people setting an adjustable timing light to thirty degrees and then advancing the distributor so the timing mark lined up with the thirty degree mark on the balancer. This scenario will net 60 degrees of total timing. Severe engine damage will result from such excessive timing.
- You operate the engine above the specified operating temperature. Be sure your vehicle’s cooling system is adequate to properly cool the engine.
- You install an ignition system on your engine that has no rpm limiting capabilities. A rev limiter is a must to maintain your warranty.
- Failure to use a fuel with a minimum octane rating specified. The octane rating specific to your engine can be located on the tag attached to the distributor.
- Failure to use the motor oil and quantity of oil specific to your engine. Each of our engines has specific oil requirements. The proper brand, viscosity rating, and quantity are specified in the owner’s manual furnished with your new engine and can also be referenced from the tag attached to the distributor.